[TYPO3-core] FYI72: Feature #10374: Add helper functions for additional frontend editing controllers and views

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Sun Feb 15 20:58:02 CET 2009

Hi Jeff,

did we introduce method getHiddenFieldArray() only in trunk yet or was
it present in previous versions already?
If we introduced it in trunk only, I'd suggest to rename it
getHiddenFields() as the method name shouldn't say what's coming back,
imagine it changes to return an object(list) at some point...

all the best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner