[TYPO3-core] FYI: Added feature #10416: htmlArea RTE: Add configuration options for the acronym feature

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu Feb 12 09:18:49 CET 2009

Hi Stan,

Stanislas Rolland schrieb:

> RTE.default.buttons.acronym.PIDList = list of pid's
> List of page id's from which to obtain the acronym records. If not set,
> the list of current webmounts is used.
>
> RTE.default.buttons.acronym.PIDList.depth = int
> The number of levels in the page tree, under each pid listed in PIDList
> or under each webmount, from which acronyms are retrieved, defaulting to 0.

it would be nice if we could find a "common" expression for those
settings, as this is used in many extensions.

PIDList should be something like
storagePid or storagePID, at least PIDlist (or pages like tt_content)

depth should be recursive

This would make it much easier to set such settings without asking the
manual each time :-)

vg Steffen