[TYPO3-core] FE User with md5 passwords

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Thu Feb 12 00:07:10 CET 2009

Hi again,

>> I'm not sure, whether this is the right list... I'm facing problems
>> with md5 passwords for fe users and T3 4.2.6
>
> This is the wrong list as you should have noticed that all posts here
> start with "RFC" or "FYI" => ask the English list.

Reading my post again and pointing out that you did not post your
question again on another list, I remark firstly that I may have been a
bit rude in my answer (although this was not my intent) - so please
apologize - and secondly that you may either not have connect again
since your message yesterday (already...) or you did not find the proper
list. After all, all those lists are mainly in English ;-)

The core list's purpose is to post patches if one finds a bug in TYPO3
or wishes to propose a new feature. This is why all posts here refer to
a bug entry from http://bugs.typo3.org and are shipped with a patch as
attachment (and in addition should be very "formal" with the different
part of the message and stick to the core-list mailing rules [1]).

The list you should use when having a general question about TYPO3 or
one of its extension is typo3.english [2]. A few extensions have their
own lists (such as TemplaVoilà for instance) but you may post your
questions about such extensions on the "English" list too (that is,
again, typo3.english).

Regards

[2] http://support.typo3.org/general/english/

--