[TYPO3-core] FYI: #10183: [felogin] redirect doesn't work with return_url

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Wed Feb 11 14:24:45 CET 2009

Hi,

Francois Suter schrieb:
> Hi,
>
>> why is there a commit without the required +1s? I can't even remember
>> being asked by you whether this would be ok - not asking is -
>> repeatedly - not ok!
>
> Looking at the subject, it was a FYI. Maybe we need to rediscuss
> internally what patches really qualify as FYIs.
>
> Cheers

correct, it was a FYI. Benni gave his post +1.
And it was urgent to go into releases, it was tested by me and some
others off the list, and it was not possible to redirect this way before
with the TYPO3 feature:
config.typolinkLinkAccessRestrictedPages

I'm careful with FYI - but with felogin i think i'm most inside, i get
many private mails with questions and bug reports, so i take care
special for this one.

vg Steffen