[TYPO3-core] FYI72: #10047: typo3/contrib is not prefixed with config.absRefPrefix

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Mon Feb 9 23:23:19 CET 2009

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:

Hi all,

> Notes: if you think it is a new feature and object against 4.2/4.1, I am with having the fix only in trunk. But I truly see it as a bug, not as a new feature.

I'm a bit late here as I'm still catching up on about 1000 unread posts
in the list but nevertheless wanted to let you know that IMO this should
not have went into 4.1 and 4.2 as it may lead to extensions requiring
specific maintainance releases of a branch which we should try to avoid
for the same reasons we do not add new hooks.

Dmitry, as it's in now I'm ok with it, but for the next time please ask
the respective release managers when in doubt.

all the best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner