[TYPO3-core] FYI: Fixed bug #10337: htmlArea RTE: Allow Clipboard Helper does not work with Firefox 3

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Sat Feb 7 17:02:53 CET 2009

Hi Stanislas,

the downside of this is, that once you have configured rtehtmlarea, you
will not notice the new proposal.

That brings me to the question why this URL should be configurable at
all? How about removing the configuration property and hardcoding it
inside the code?

- michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out