[TYPO3-core] RFC #10371: Feature: Render tabs as ul-li-list in getDynTabMenu()

Niels Pardon mail at niels-pardon.de
Fri Feb 6 22:15:30 CET 2009

Hi Steffen!

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> looks good on the screenshot. Did you checked it in different browsers?
> I know tables are the same everywhere, so this should be checked.

I only tested it in FF 3.0.6 on Windows XP.

I'd like to test it with IE7 which is my second browser on Windows but
the back-end menu das not work here so I can't even access the Web >
List module. Seems to be another bug. IE7 says "Fehler auf dieser
Seite." or translated by word "Page has errors.".

Tested with current trunk.

So somebody else should test it with other browsers.

Greets,

Niels