[TYPO3-core] RFC: #10338: Feature: NewRecordWizard with grouping and sorting

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Wed Feb 4 10:39:56 CET 2009

Hi Steffen,

Steffen Gebert schrieb:
> I tried this in userTS (of myself and my group) and it didn't work. Do you have an idea, why? In pageTS it works.
> getPagesTSconfig reads out userTS, I'm quite sure.. :-[

the wizard only reads pageTS, i don't see a reason for user-specific
setting, more important imho is the possibility for special pages to
order for given priority.

> Could we ship the following default configuration?
> mod.newRecordWizard.order = TYPO3

could be done in localconf with the default pageTS

> I found the following sort order under TYPO3 in a sysfolder:
> * Website user
> * Website usergroup
> * Domain
> * Alternative Page Language
> * Template
> * User Group Alternative Language
> * Action
>
> Would it be possible to insert User Group Alternative Language right after Website usergroup?

atm order only affect groups. The records themself are in the order as
defined from TCA. For extensions i didn't want to touch this because
extension author may give the order by the order placed in tca.php

vg Steffen