[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #10155: Add controller switching for frontend editing

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Tue Feb 3 20:16:03 CET 2009

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> Hi Jeff,
>
> i looked to your patch and it looks good.
>
> One thing puzzles me:
> $pageTSConfig = $GLOBALS['TSFE']->getPagesTSconfig();
> in tsfebeuserauth
>
> Are you sure $GLOBALS['TSFE'] exists all the time? Imho should it be
> checked, also next line the existence of the array with isset to prevent
> notices.
>
> vg Steffen

Hey Steffen,
Just bringing our Skype discussion into public :)

t3lib_tsfebeuserauth is initialized as part of the TSFE intialization so
we should always have a valid frontend instance. It certainly doesn't
hurt to be sure, however, so I added a check for it.

I also added the isset() as you suggest.

Thanks,
Jeff