[TYPO3-core] RFC #12341: Bug: Image Generation broken with PHP safe_mode = On / Graphicsmagick

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Tue Dec 29 15:37:06 CET 2009

Hey Helmut,

ok, that patch looks better now. But here is my idea for a "clean" solution:

* For the existing branches (4.3, 4.2, maybe even 4.1), this patch looks
ok at first glance.

* For trunk, I propose this: Since escapeshellarg() does not like square
brackets and considers this as a possible misuse of an argument, I'd
like to change the name of the testimages from .jpg[0] to _0.jpg. This
way we don't need to workaround this and maintain it the way PHP wants
it to be.

If you like this idea, I'm willing to provide a patch. If you guys
think, that this should be the way for the stable releases as well, I
could do this as well.

All the best,
Benni.