[TYPO3-core] RFC: #0012377:Bug: Allow to overwrite cli arguments

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Dec 29 12:47:04 CET 2009

Hi,

> but please don't wait until "after the release of 4.4" :)

Ha, ha, good catch ;-)

Actually my remarks is more that I would like to see a port of all
lowevel scripts to scheduler tasks to be sure that the proposed changes
are enough. Or at least an example of one such script.

In particular I'm wondering about what happens with lines such as:

if ($bypass = $this->cli_noExecutionCheck($table.':'.$uid)) {

which require cli input (of course, this should normally be bypassed),
but I wonder if the proposed change covers all situations.

Furthermore the lowlevel scripts actually have hard-coded calls to
"echo" so this also requires changes for them to work as scheduler tasks.

Michael, how much have you worked on the topic and do you have already
at least a sample of such transformed lowlevel script?

Cheers

--

Francois Suter