[TYPO3-core] RFC #5779: Hide dotfiles such as .svn in filelists

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Tue Dec 29 12:18:00 CET 2009

Am 29.12.2009, 12:06 Uhr, schrieb Martin Kutschker
<masi-no at spam-typo3.org>:

> The checkbox is a nice idea. Do we need to two levels of invisibility?
> One level that can be
> revealed by ticking the checkbox and another one that remains hidden all
> the time?

Do you think of the checkbox for everybody and the possibilty to hide and
set the value of the checkbox using UserTS?

In late developement of 4.3 there was a RFC for exactly this for the
"Extened View" setting in list module.
The localization view checkbox also lacks this possibility.

Should we add a general way to make this possible without implementing it
for each and every checkbox?

Steffen

P.S: I also played with the thought of creating a new patch with the
checkbox as Bernhard seems a bit demotivated by my posts.
But as I decided to focus on T3UXW09 patches, they have higher priority
for me now, sorry!