[TYPO3-core] RFC #5716: Install tool doesn't take the fileadminDir into account

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Tue Dec 29 10:32:40 CET 2009

Hey Masi,

On 26.12.09 20:29, Martin Kutschker wrote:
> +1 from reading, but I have one question. Is the user required to add a slash to 'fileadminDir'?
thanks!

The default option is

"Path to the fileadmin dir. This is relative to PATH_site.
(Automatically mounted for admin-users if set)"
[TYPO3_CONF_VARS][BE][fileadminDir] = fileadmin/

Although I'm not 100% sure, I think it might fail if the trailing slash
is not there.
I think I will change that comment to
"Path to the fileadmin directory. This is relative to PATH_site. A
trailing slash is needed at all times. It is automatically mounted for
admin-users, if not disabled by UserTSConfig
'options.dontMountAdminMounts=1'."

Is that ok with you?

All the best,
Benni.