[TYPO3-core] RFC #12341: Bug: Image Generation broken with PHP safe_mode = On / Graphicsmagick

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Mon Dec 28 11:14:47 CET 2009

Hey Helmut,

one question: If we add this "frame" option again, wasn't stuff like
this exactly the reason why we wanted to have the filename wrapped in
the first place? With that "frame" parameter we open up the door again,
right?

@Til: I happened to experience this exact bug on a client site a month
ago, and stumbled on this as well. I know about the impact as well,
however I'm just not satisfied with the solution (as it just doesn't
seems to be clean to me), however I don't have a better solution at hand.

All the best,
Benni.