[TYPO3-core] RFC #12779: Save the previous selected type of backend login in a cookie

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Sun Dec 27 23:48:05 CET 2009

Hey all,

at first glance, I really like, however this is one of these patches I'd
like to check with Olly if we should integrate it in 4.3.

Some remarks about the patch (v3):

  * Could you add documentation to the functions (maybe all of them?,
trunk only though) so we know what's going on there :)

  * Could you rename the name of the cookiecheck from
"typo3-login-testcookie" to "typo3-login-cookiecheck". Testcookie sounds
a bit like it's part of some unit tests ;-).

Apart from that, +1 after reading, I will test the patch in the morning.

All the best,
Benni.