[TYPO3-core] RFC #13068: t3lib_tceforms does not respect mod.SHARED.disableLanguages

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Sun Dec 27 08:42:21 CET 2009

Hi Masi,

>> This is an SVN patch request.
>>
>> Type: Bugfix / Follow-up to feature
>>
>> Branches: trunk, 4-3
>>
>> Problem:
>> When a flexform does not disable inline translation (that is it enables
>> it):

>>      <langDisable>0</langDisable>
>>
>> all languages are made available. However a page option
>> mod.SHARED.disableLanguages allow languages to be deactivated.
>
> I think it is conceptually wrong that TCEforms reads module TS config. The proper way would be that
> alt_doc.php (or any other "container" for TCEforms) sets a flag to suppress certain languages.

I think that your concerns make sense. Thus here is v3. I used a protected member declaration even if all other members use "var" to prevent us from postponing even more cleanup in Core classes.

The only possible problem for TYPO3_4-3 is that it introduces a new method in t3lib_tceforms. However the pre-existing API did not change and as such I guess it's OK anyway.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en