[TYPO3-core] RFC #12807: Bug: CSS issues with buttons (Recycler / File Mass Uploader)

Helmut Hummel helmut at typo3.org
Fri Dec 25 17:04:46 CET 2009

Hey Benni,

Am 25.12.09 14:19, schrieb Benjamin Mack:

> I attached a patch with some comments so we know why this was added.

Thanks for the clean patch (I didn't found out how to create a patch
with eclipse ignoring whitespace changes)

One sidenote though:

+/*
+ * re-add the button background for all toolbar buttons within windows,
+ * currently used within the uploader and the recycler extension
+ */

The recycler is not affected by this CSS change, since the toolbar is
used ther in another context (not below a x-window but below a x-panel).
Therefore I would remove the recycler comment in this context.

Regards Helmut

(btw. I tested in FF 3.5 and Safari 4, both on Mac)