[TYPO3-core] RFC #9979: Bug: enableFields doesn't work with boolean as parameter

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Wed Dec 23 18:37:35 CET 2009

Hey Masi,

On 09.12.09 09:26, Martin Kutschker wrote:
> The default value of -1 clearly shows that the argument is not a boolean. So the docs aare wrong,
> not the code.
yes but then we could change the comparison, what's the difference for a
code to set it to "1" than to "TRUE", whereas the option name clearly
states that it's either 0/1 or FALSE/TRUE?

You know what I mean? I'd much rather make this "more common" with
allowing boolean as well, although I agree that right now the docs are
wrong.

All the best,
Benni.