[TYPO3-core] RFC: #12874: Tool>Log date fields does not work

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Wed Dec 23 13:01:32 CET 2009

Hi Steffen,

well, first of all, the Log module works for me in 4.3 and the changes
you propose are not a bugfix but a feature request (in my eyes).

Currently, the log module behaves like this:

1) I can select "this week", "last week" etc and it works as expected

See Screen 1.png

2) As soon as I enter a date in the text field and move my focus out of
the field, the page gets reloaded, and a second text field shows up to
enter the end date.

See Screen 2.png

As soon as I empty field#2 and field#1 as well, I can use the dropdowns
again (=> 1)).

So your changes are fine, as long it's trunk only then :)

All the best,
Benni.