[TYPO3-core] Updated TSconfig in SVN

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Dec 11 12:03:57 CET 2009

Hi all,

> As for the TSref, I would like the developers to review the changes in
> the document, in particular Steffen for all the stuff about the new
> content element wizard and Rupi for the autocomplete/suggest documentation.

FYI I intend to release this document on Monday, so that the community
doesn't wait for too long.

I meant to start working on Core APIs today, but I  have to spend time
setting up my new laptop...

I probably should find a place to keep people up to date on what's
happening with the core docs. Maybe I'll create a page in the wiki.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter