[TYPO3-core] Updated TSconfig in SVN

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Dec 7 22:37:51 CET 2009

Hi all,

> I have finished updating the TSconfig manual (doc_core_tsconfig) except
> for the new BE conditions.
>
> As for the TSref, I would like the developers to review the changes in
> the document, in particular Steffen for all the stuff about the new
> content element wizard and Rupi for the autocomplete/suggest documentation.

I realized that I forgot to give you the link:

https://svn.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Core/Documentation/trunk/doc_core_tsconfig/doc/doc_core_tsconfig.sxw

BTW I just added a small chapter about TSconfig conditions. It mostly
points back to the TSref, where the complete reference for conditions is
already present. I'm waiting for Olly's approval on that part.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter