[TYPO3-core] FYI: Added feature #12930: htmlArea: Resizable RTE area

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Sun Dec 6 17:18:08 CET 2009

Hi Steffen,

> 2) most people won't see that on update as the rte cache has to be
> cleaned. I would like to see an update wizard which cleans this cache.

Whenever a new version of TYPO3 is released, the RTE version in
incremented, so that a new set of files is cached. So every user gets
the new fixes and/or features.

You need to clear the RTE cache (and the browser cache) only when you
update from SVN or when you otherwise modify some script locally.

Regards,
Stan