[TYPO3-core] RFC #11828: There's no possibility to hide versioning and workspaces

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Mon Aug 31 18:18:59 CEST 2009

FYI

just skyped with ingo and we both agree that forcing admins to re-enable
stuff in the install tool that worked before when upgrading is a no go
and has to be fixed as soon as possible.
We also agree that this is a problem of the update wizard and not of
this patch.

I'll open a bug for this (if it not yet exists).

greets
rupert