[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11825: Override FE labels with XML files

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Aug 31 16:05:01 CEST 2009

Hi,

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] schrieb:

> perfect! I would say go ahead with it. Documentation with example is
> also very good. A hint in "Frontend Localization Guide" is also very
> useful because that is probably used by most "FE-developers", which are
> probably the ones that have the most benefit from this patch, while
> "Inside TYPO3" is more for "core / extension developers".

this shows how complex the jungle of docs is.
Imho we need a developer guide like
"Coding extensions in TYPO3"
with 2 parts: FE-plugins and BE-modules. I never know where to search,
the info is spread over all these docs. And, as the search on t3.org
isn't effective (you'll find tons of results from extension docs) it's
very hard to find what you're looking for.

sry for off-topic.

vg Steffen