[TYPO3-core] RFC #11828: There's no possibility to hide versioning and workspaces

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Mon Aug 31 16:00:29 CEST 2009

Rupert Germann wrote:

Hi Rupert,

> Solution for this: add a function to the update wizard in install tool
> which explains the new situation and allows to install 'version'.

To me that sound like upgrading to 4.3 from an existing installation
would disable versioning and workspaces. If that is the case, I'd like
to say it with your own words: This is a No Go!

You have to take care in this case that "version" is inserted into the
extlist at a proper position (automatically).

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner