[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11812: [Feature] Resizable Textareas for TCEforms

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sat Aug 29 13:47:27 CEST 2009

Hi,

Ingo asked me for some additional magic, so let's voodoo :)

You all may know textareas in Facebook which automatically grow while
typiing.
I added this feature. The manual resize should stay as the autoGrow is
for height only. I omitted the maxHeight as the textarea after save
automatic takes the height fits to the content.

Don't forget the image from previous post (from SteffenG)
Have fun,

vg Steffen