[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11397: [Feature] Add class for render HTML header/footer for BE and FE

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Fri Aug 28 16:54:12 CEST 2009

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> after talking to Benni i redesigned it.
> I renamed the new class to t3lib_pageRender
>
> * Now this is a (abstract) base class.
> * template and tslib_fe extend the base class
> * all methods are available in php and typoscript

Hey Steffen,
just testet it... there are some bugs ...
One has been mention by Steffen...
Other ones: if the "new places" we all might test (additionalFooterData
f.e.) is not set, it will be imploded anyways. Which results innen "no
error" php error.
So please add (array) conversion in front of every of such places to
avoid php errors...

thanks a lot

Steffen