[TYPO3-core] RFC #?????: Resources -> Files missing in doktype Sysfolder

Patrick Gaumond gaumondpatrick-s-p-a-m at hotmail-sp-a-m.com
Fri Aug 28 15:35:44 CEST 2009

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb >] wrote:

>> Look for "slightly" on TER !
>>
>> http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/?tx_terfe_pi1[view]=search&no_cache=1&tx_terfe_pi1[sword]=slightly
>

> No matching extensions found.
>
> so?

If you really used the link provided you got 7 extensions found. 3 of
them by me and they all use the description "This extension slightly
modifies the TCA array to..."

My initial posting in this thread was to demonstrate that people will
use extensions instead of playing with extTables.php.

See:

alias32
+1500 downloads
Extend alias field to 32 (into Core since 4.1)

dkd_media4url (The mother Ext of the other ones by Ingmar)
+ 1000 downloads
Media field for eternal URL

images_10mb
265 downloads
Set Max filesize to 10 mb (Configurable in 4.1)

dmr_media4shortcut
63 downloads
Media field for shortcuts

In other words, +1.  ;)