[TYPO3-core] RFC #11803: sysext opendocs is shy

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Thu Aug 27 21:18:36 CEST 2009

Oliver Hader wrote:

hi Olly,

> Ok, that's your decision as RM of 4.2 and it's fine. However, I'd like
> to know about the reason for that and why the extension was shy at all.

Don't know why it's been shy at all. However as stated already, I agree
that it shouldn't be shy. The thing is just that the overall behavior of
a released version shouldn't change. Although it's a very minor change,
the extension would show in the EM then. Thus it's more a gut feeling
thing, nothing dramatic.

best
Ingo

--