[TYPO3-core] RFC #11808 : [Feature]: Increase performance using mbstring in t3lib_cs->crop

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Thu Aug 27 19:26:06 CEST 2009

Hi Felix,

> what about this? Reformated the code ... see attached patch.

- Comment of cropMbstring method should start with "Crops strings..."
- No @author anymore. Timo will be thanked in ChangeLog instead
- In legacy method crop: string comparison needs === instead of ==

Besides that, CGL is yet applied. Thanks for your work.

> PS: Hope it's ok to modify someone elses patch. :-)

I do it regularly, this is why patches are sent here.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en