[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11748: Problem with backend log in with interfaces

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Wed Aug 26 23:04:15 CEST 2009

On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 22:20:16 +0200, Ingo Renner <ingo at typo3.org> wrote:

> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>
> Hi Steffen,
>
>> Solution:
>> don't use jump select on login (copy&paste error in former patch)
>
> can you specify which RC and or revision introduced that error? I have a
> problem with OpenId on one installation that could be related to that.

Hi Ingo,

I think it was with revision 3899: Backend Login is now template-able.

In makeLoginForm() the following lines

class="c-interfaceselector">'.htmlspecialchars($this->L_vars[2]).':</label></td>

seem to be replaced with

$markers['VALUE_INTERFACE'] = $this->interfaceSelector_jump;

This contains a <select> with the onchange, which causes this problems.

Steffen