[TYPO3-core] RFC: #10201: Duplicate cHash Values

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Aug 26 16:37:00 CEST 2009

Good point. This _must_ be changed as well.
Besides this, I did a search on t3lib_div::shortMD5() to see where else
it is used. To me it looks like none of these places have something to
do with cHash building (except the one which you already mentioned, of
course).

- michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out