No subject

Tue Aug 11 17:05:06 CEST 2009

we continue with bugfixing. There will be exceptions for the major
features like frontend editing, scheduler, saltedpasswords etc. as
defined on the roadmap [1].

If you think that something is missing or you have an almost finished
feature in the pipeline, please get in contact with me. But please don't
start to experiment with new stuff and sell it as a must have on the
Core list. Time is limited, there are already many things to be finished
and we cannot do everything at a time. Thus, let's please concentrate on
the major stuff for TYPO3 4.3.

So, please post your finished features you consider as necessary to the
Core list and send reminders for pending RFCs.

Thanks & Rock on!

olly

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/wiki/typo3v4-core/43_roadmap
--