[TYPO3-core] RFC: #10201: Duplicate cHash Values

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Aug 25 20:54:18 CEST 2009

Hi,

> Reminder.

I talked with Dmitry about the update to RealURL, which was the real
blocker for me, as RealURL needs to change the database field size to
store the longer hashes, and we can't have an incompatibility between
core and RealURL, because it's such a widely used extension.

So Dmitry says that the new version of RealURL is ready for testing and
could be released within a reasonable time frame if no major bugs are found.

I would like to know if it seems ok to (most of) you if we just indicate
somewhere (like in core, dev, english and perhaps other mailing lists;
and maybe also in the core blog or something) that the SVN version of
RealURL is necessary in order to work with the dev versions of 4.3,
knowing that an official release will take place in time for 4.3-final.

How does that sound? I would quite like to have opinions from other core
team members and Olly in particular (as the RM for 4.3).

Cheers

--

Francois Suter