[TYPO3-core] RFC #11773: Integrate an option to deactivate shortcuts completely

Christopher Stelmaszyk christopher at yahoo.de
Tue Aug 25 15:03:42 CEST 2009

Hi Steffen,

"Steffen Ritter" schrieb:
> Christopher Stelmaszyk schrieb:
>> Hi!
>
> ALso Hi,thanks for all your affords the last weeks!
>
> +1 by reading and testing,

:-)
Thanks for your fast review. That has become all but usual these days...

> seems that this just got forgotten on refactoring be.
> Even if it's not the same (nor frame any more), i wonder if we cannot keep
> the option name just for backwards compatibility and less confusion

With the old naming we would have it in already (#11192).
But there Ingo wrote:
"If you truely want an option to disable the shortcut menu in the
toolbar, you can create a new option, possibly also having a better name
without frame in it."
(http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-team-core/2009-May/026410.html)

That is exactly what I did, because I also think it is more confusing, if
you had to disable a frame,
which is not there, compared to setting an option with a name which fits and
really makes sense. ;-)

Christopher