[TYPO3-core] RFC #11555: Feature: Scheduler

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Aug 24 22:42:47 CEST 2009

Hi all,

> Problem:
> It would be nice to have extension "gabriel" into the Core...
>
> Solution:
> Integrate it as sysext "scheduler" ;-)

Another short situation update, so that you don't think that the
scheduler project has sunk body and soul ;-)

Since the last reviews, the project has entered a phase of intense
refactoring. There have been a lot of improvements (by both Ingo and me)
which have delayed the re-submission to this list, but which are leading
to a far improved and much cleaner and leaner extension.

Some more work is due, but I hope to have something to submit by the end
of the week (promises, promises ;-) ).

Cheers

--

Francois Suter