[TYPO3-core] RFC #10891: Bug: Page caching with external files enabled fails if files are not found.

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Mon Aug 24 22:28:12 CEST 2009

Hi folks,

it is ok to point people to our mailing list rules and ask for proper
patches, but there's nothing wrong if you give a good example and turn
the "wrong" patch into a better one.

As it seems, Vahan took the easy consequence for this step and
disappeared from the list again.

Attached you find a new version of Vahans initial patch which applies
against TYPO3_4-2 and solved the issue which definitely exists.

- michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out