[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11771: Cleanup of tceforms.php

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Mon Aug 24 09:29:47 CEST 2009

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> this is a SVN patch request.
>
> Type: Cleanup
>
> BT Reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=11771
>
> Branches: trunk
>
> following cleanups were done:
>
> * initialized uninitialized variables
> * converted while(list(... to foreach
>
> Function previewFieldValue use $field but missing in params, so i added
> it and also added the param in the calls of function
>
> vg Steffen

+1 by reading,
but one question, what does this function do, and why worked it without
the parameter? If it is not needed - as it has not been there, why not
completely remove it from the function body.

I would like you to split up when committing, so that the functional
change of previeFieldValue could be reverted alone

regards

STeffen