[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11731: [Bugfix] ENABLE_INSTALL_TOOL file check in yellow box doesn't check the file age

David Bruchmann typo3-team-core at bruchmann-web.de
Sat Aug 22 18:35:36 CEST 2009

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von:        Moreno Feltscher <moreno at luagsh.ch>
Gesendet:   Montag, 17. August 2009 18:05:14
An:         typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de
CC:
Betreff:    Re: [TYPO3-core] RFC: #11731: [Bugfix] ENABLE_INSTALL_TOOL
file check in yellow box doesn't check the file age

> So, here it is my patch.

Due to some messages before and the imagination that there should be a
hook or another possibility to override the handling of the security
feature with ENABLE_INSTALL_TOOL I also think that we need a
core-function to test the current state of the File in a central place.
It's no good idea to perform the same test in several different places.

Best Regards,
David