[TYPO3-core] RFC #11370: Inconsistent Login Screen doesn't show system required errors

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Wed Aug 19 21:24:02 CEST 2009

Hi all,

Thanks for the review.

Changes:

* labels do not match input-field ids, please add namespace to the for=""
attribute of the labels.

* links at the footer should open a new window...

* checkCapslock() misses a semicolon after the last return statement.

* XHTML valid now after adding CDATA statement to cookie-test JS.

* news headline now looks nicer in IE(6|7)

> one question: is there an easy way to add own css file (I personally
> hate the coloring of the input field and the labels)?
Don't know. But I admit, the colors of the input fields are also not my
favourites.

I also tested interface chooser ($TYPO3_CONF_VARS['BE']['interfaces'] =
'backend,frontend';)
As already mentioned, there's bug #11748 which has to be fixed by its own.
But the interface chooser IMHO fits for the new design.

Regards
Steffen