[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11407: [Feature] Allow type="user" in user setup

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Tue Aug 18 16:18:46 CEST 2009

Hi Steffen,

> attached is a simple extension demonstrating the usage.

I think what Ingo was thinking of is to make a patch for exactly the
example you mentioned below, because this button should be moved anyway!

- michael

> Ingo Renner schrieb:
>> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>>
>> Hi Steffen,
>>
>> interesting patch.
>>
>>> according to TCA allow type="user" in $GLOBALS['TYPO3_USER_SETTINGS']
>>>
>>> Example:
>>>
>>> 'installToolEnableFile' => array(
>>> 'type' => 'user',
>>> 'label' =>
>>> 'LLL:EXT:setup/mod/locallang.xml:InstallToolEnableFileButton',
>>> 'userFunc' =>
>>> 'SC_mod_user_setup_index->renderInstallToolEnableFileButton',

--
Use a newsreader! Check out