[TYPO3-core] RFC #11370: Inconsistent Login Screen doesn't show system required errors

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Tue Aug 18 10:22:33 CEST 2009

Steffen Ritter schrieb:
> Steffen Gebert schrieb:
>> On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 21:53:12 +0200, Steffen Ritter
>> <info at rs-websystems.de> wrote:
>>>
>>> I don't know if I have something missing, but
>>> ###INFO### is not replaced,
>>> I have no caps-lock detection
>>> and on 768px WideScreen, the form overlays the banner image...
>>>

>>> besides of this, looks nice.
>>>

>> Hi Steffen
>>

>>> I am missing anything?
>> Please make sure to remove typo3conf/temp_CACHED*
>>
>> My previously attached t3skin.tar.gz seems to have missed some
>> graphics. Attached a new one.
>>
>> Also attached v4, which adds tabindex to the form fields and reduces
>> top-margin by 20px.
>>
>> Regards
>> Steffen
> v4 misses login.html :)
applying v4 over v3 (so that the missing files in v4 come from v3) it
works as far as i can see. ###SITE_LINK### is not replaced anyways.

You might compile an patch which contains "all needed" things, so that i
can test this, and vote for it.

Btw: "USERNAME, PASSWORD" in capital-letters looks not so nice in my
eyes and the x,help and reload graphics do not fit the rest (like inside
the input fields)

regards

Steffen