[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11397: [Feature] Add class for render HTML header/footer for BE and FE

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Fri Aug 14 12:06:50 CEST 2009

Steffen Kamper wrote:

Hi Steffen,

> what the class does is render the HTML page. The tslib class is called
> TSpagegen which isn't a nice name too.

True, but we also know that this class is quite old and just because we
made mistakes in the past shouldn't provide us a reason to repeat them now.

> I'm fine with a consense of naming but i'm not sure what's the best
> t3lib_PageRenderer

seems fine with me although I still haven't looked into the class itself
to see what it really does. It is an improvement nevertheless.

best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner