[TYPO3-core] FYI24: Add feature #11707: Integrate possibility to enable/disable the deprecation logging

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 11:29:29 CEST 2009

Hi!

Oliver Hader wrote:
> Add a new setting to TYPO3_CONF_VARS that allows one to disable this
> kind of logging. However, the default value is "enabled".

I prefer "disabled". There is no need for deprecation log at production environments. It is the same story as with "approved extensions". The first thing people do is change that setting. No need to force them doing it. It is not user friendly...

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dmitryd