[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11397: [Feature] Add class for render HTML header/footer for BE and FE

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Fri Aug 14 11:15:04 CEST 2009

Steffen Kamper wrote:

Hi Steffen,

> after talking to Benni i redesigned it.
> I renamed the new class to t3lib_pageRender

This is not a class name I'd like to see introduced in the core.

* first, it needs to be t3lib_PageRender if at all
* second, "Render" is a verb, class names are nouns though, thus it must
at least be Renderer.
* Renderer however is a bit strange or unspecific, so you might want to
think about the class really does and find a name according to that

best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner