[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11438: Add a registry to t3lib

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Wed Aug 12 16:55:46 CEST 2009

hi,

much better than the "load all" approch :-)
one little thing: the call to validateNamespace() in function
loadEntriesByNamespace() seems not to be needed because at this point
the namespace is already validated.
the namespace validation should be cached to speed up multiple get()
calls which use the same namespace during one request.

greets
rupert