[TYPO3-core] RFC: 11513

Ingo Schmitt spam at marketing-factory.de
Tue Aug 11 19:03:06 CEST 2009

Hi Michael,

fine. +1 from me.

I still want to understand, why "TMPL CONDITIONS - ALL" is stored in the
dadabase, since inside the CORE there is no get method for this identifier.

Regards

Ingo
> Hi Ingo,
>
> this looks pretty simple. Attached is the patch for the change,
> extending the field size to 32 bytes.
>
> There only thing that bugs me a little bit is that this will cause a
> change to the DB layout during a patch-level upgrade. However, since the
> update is not explicitely necessary, I would say this is acceptable.
>
> - michael
>
> Ingo Schmitt schrieb:
>> Bugtracker is availiabe, so here complete:
>>

>> this is an SVN patch request.
>>
>> Type: Bugfix
>>
>> Bugtracker references:
>> 11513
>>
>> Solution:
>> Change the Table-Definition to 25 chars
>>
>> See patch in earlier post or bugtracker..
>>

>> Thanks!
>>
>> ingo
>>

>> Mit freundlichen Gruessen

Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung