[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11438: Add a registry to t3lib

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Mon Aug 10 17:32:45 CEST 2009

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:

Hi Ernesto,

> Which one seems more "overengineered"?

To me your solution is more complicated to use as it adds an additional
argument which I do not need as long as I provide a proper namespace
already. If I don't I'll notice, the same will happen with your solution.

Also to be consistent, your solution would require the get() method to
also have a namespace argument, which seems quite ugly to me.

Again, namspaces are an added bonus to the pure Registry pattern already.

best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner