[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11438: Add a registry to t3lib

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Mon Aug 10 16:52:27 CEST 2009

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:

Hi Ernesto,

> instead of having people use a standard syntax for the $key. Then glue
> them together in the code to keep the rest of the code as is.
>
> Extbase and pibase could have a "wrapper" function without $namespace,
> which could then add the current extension key as a namespace, for example.

but honestly, what sense would that double work make?
The namespacing as it is "enforced" now is exactly waht you want
already. If you want to get a namespace, just split after the first ".".
I really don't get all the fuzz about the overly complicated
namespacing. It's enforced already, why should it require an additional
argument then? To me that is overengineering a very simple thing.

all the best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner