[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11438: Add a registry to t3lib

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Sun Aug 9 16:36:09 CEST 2009

Hi Ingo,

+		$GLOBALS['TYPO3_DB']->exec_UPDATEquery(
+			'sys_registry',
+			'entry_key = \'' . $key . '\'',
+			array('entry_value' => $serializedValue)
+		);

and

+	public function remove($key) {
+		$GLOBALS['TYPO3_DB']->exec_DELETEquery(
+			'sys_registry',
+			'entry_key = \'' . $key . '\''
+		);
+
+		unset($this->entries[$key]);
+	}

Why do you do your own quoting? There's an official method that should be used every time, even if you are sure that your quoting system will be OK.

Other point, I was asked recently (for Extbase) to change false to FALSE and true to TRUE. I don't remember the point in CGL. Just to mention when it is not correct according to them.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en